This is a cut from the Ask Reneta section. This blog illustrates the kind of conversations and inspiration that comes out of conversations about gender between people who have a greater understanding of gender outside of the social construct. I found this conversation intriguing and felt it was big enough for its own blog, this will not be the last. We should all think about gender outside of the boxes people try to put us into. (Note: Images and Image contents were added after the comments in Ask Reneta were made and are just added design and commentary)
Don’t forget to mouse over Tranarchy under Transsexuality for a definition for it as a bonus :3 I hope you like Mx. Punk, and thanks for letting me make a blog out of it.
YouTube music video that is just one of many things I find inspiration in for understanding life. Science is fun, so is understanding gender, and understanding ourselves.
- look! no pants! (rainbowgenderpunk.wordpress.com)
- stuff to tell kids: hate crimes suck hard and “queer” isn’t a dirty word (rainbowgenderpunk.wordpress.com)
- A Functional Genderqueer Identity in 2011 (panickyhamster.wordpress.com)
- How to Enhance Communication between the Sexes: The Androgynous Bridge – Part 1 (psychologytoday.com)
- Sexism – as it pertains to gender (renetaxian.wordpress.com)